Let's go to Riga
Forget about whiskey for a while, you are coming to the Capital of Beer! Top 5 beer places in Riga:
- Brewpub “Labietis” – a place for true beer lovers, with outdoor terrace
- Beer kitchen “Valmiermuiza” – a fancy yet friendly shop and restaurant.
- Beer shop “Beerfox/Callous” – selection of (almost) a billion beer brands.
- Beer house “Alus Muiza” – specializing in Latvian real ale.
- City bar “Vest” – hipster’s paradise, complete with a barbershop in the corner.
All world’s cuisines meet in Riga. Travel to your favourite without leaving the city! Top 5 restaurants:
- “Aqua Luna” – European cuisine with a terrace bar and a great view of the river and yachts.
- “Bergs” – gourmet restaurant with exquisite live music, located in a 5 star hotel.
- “Vincents” – the most famous restaurant in Baltics, popular with VIP and superstar guests.
- “Le Dome Fish restaurant” – an exclusive jewel of the local cuisine with an extensive wine list and a cozy interior.
- “Bibliotēka No1 Restaurant” – contemporary Latvian cuisine, combining the classics with bold creativity.
Be prepared to reach new levels of pure relaxation! Top 5 spas:
- “ESPA Riga” – a five-star, six floor exclusive urban spa, located in the city centre right next to Radisson Blu Hotel.
- “Riga Barbershop” – a zone of comfort, style and class, created for gentlemen by gentlemen.
- “Opera Hotel & Spa” – 55 different luxury procedures and relaxation in baths and a pool in an Art Deco historical building.
- “Taka Spa” – hands-on care with natural products and skills from various cultures, combined with the best modern methods, also a yoga studio.
- "Amber Sea Hotel & Spa" – relaxing SPA near the beautiful Baltic seaside just half an hour away from Riga city centre.
Riga’s nightlife can be rated as a form of art. Become an artist for a night! Top 5 nightclubs:
- Night club “Coyote Fly” – appreciated by the most demanding fans of Riga’s nightlife, including A list celebrities.
- Cocktail bar “Bar XIII” – a fancy cocktail bar, located in the charming Art Nouveau district.
- “Kanepes Culture centre” – alternative and experimental culture events, bohemian atmosphere, summer nights in the courtyard.
- Cocktail bar with live music “B-Bar”.
- The oldest Irish pub in the Baltics “Paddy Whelan’s Irish Pub & Sports Bar”.
History goes hand in hand with technologies to feed your culture-craving spirit. Top 5 culture spots:
- Cinema “Splendid Palace” – a selection of quality art-house movies in the most beautiful cinema in Europe
- Art Nouveau district – unique masterpieces of design and construction, boasting the highest concentration of Art Nouveau architecture in the world.
- “Latvian National Museum of Art” – the richest collection of national art treasures both historical and contemporary.
- “Riga Dome Cathedral” – the most recognizable landmark of Riga, housing one on the world’s most valuable historic organs and hosting impressive classical concerts.
- Contemporary Art Centre “kim?” – contemporary art processes of an international scale.
We have anything you can think of and even more. Make a wish-list and we will make-it-true! Top 5 shopping spots:
- Riga Central market – a uniquely charming historical market, offering a broad variety of Latvian products and souvenirs for an amazing experience.
- “Paviljons” – a fashion concept store offering art and clothing created in Latvia, with high added value.
- “The Bergs Bazaar” – small boutiques, restaurants and cafes in a historical pedestrian village-like enclave with local and international offer.
- “Galleria Riga” – a shopping mall located in very centre of Riga in one of the most splendid historical buildings, comprised of 5 floors and 140 shops, and featuring regular art exhibitions.
- Kalnciema quarter market – local craftsmen and farmers come together in a wooden architecture quarter, also featuring activities and workshops for kids.
“Miera street Republic” – named “the most hipster neighborhood in the world” by Skyscanner, this creative district has cafes and quirky shops.
It’s so much fun that you'll wish you were a kid again. Top 5 activities for kids:
- “Riga Motor museum” – the largest and most diverse antique vehicle collection in Baltics, including more than 100 unique cars, motorcycles and bikes.
- “Latvian Puppet theatre” – a broad repertoire of exciting and educating performances, as well as excursions in the historical theatre building and workshops.
- “Laima Chocolate museum” – a fascinating interactive exposition introducing visitors to the chocolate manufacturing process, with a workshop to make your own chocolate bar.
- Science center “Zinoo Riga” – inspiring and intriguing exhibits for all ages, located in the centre of Riga.
- “Riga Zoo” – open all year round, includes a tropical house, an aquarium, picnic spots and a local farm animal yard where you can pet the animals.